I am pleased to announce that from the 1st June 2020, I will be re-opening my practice to offer Hypnotherapy.
There is a Covid-19 safety plan set out (please see below) which will be adhered to at all times when providing therapy.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to offer Reiki treatments due to its hands on treatment. My professional body, the UK Reiki Federation, is not allowing Reiki treatment to take place until further notice. I am closely monitoring the situation and will offer Reiki as soon as it is deemed safe to do so and the Reiki Federation allow it.
1) The waiting room will be closed. Clients to arrive on time for appointments. If you arrive early, please wait outside, or in your vehicle until your appointment time.
2) Entry to the Therapy centre is through the usual front main entrance. The Therapist will advise you on the exit route after your session.
3) The client and therapist will be 2 metres apart for the whole session.
4) The chairs and lounger used during the session will be covered in protective paper and discarded after each appointment.
5) The chairs and lounger in the therapy room will be cleaned after each client.
6) The pen and clip board used to complete client forms will be cleaned with Dettol after each client use.
7) There will be no refreshments available, except for water.
8) All clients will be required to use the hand sanitizer on arrival and when leaving the therapy centre.
9) If you have any symptoms of coronavirus, please do not attend your appointment. My 24hr cancellation policy will be wavered on this occasion.
10) I am only accepting payment via credit/debit card or online via my secure portal. No cash please.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please get in touch to discuss.